What Documents Do I Need to Apply for a Home Mortgage?
Documents Needed For a Home Mortgage
Before you start your Massachusetts home mortgage loan process with Direct Finance Corp., you will need to provide some information. Get a head start on gathering the following information so that your application process will run smoothly and more efficiently:
- Driver’s license or photo I.D.
- Social Security card (if available)
- Current and former address for prior two years
- For reverse mortgages, copy of a recent utility bill
- Employer(s) for past two years
- Monthly gross income
- Two recent paystubs
- Prior two years federal tax returns (all pages, all schedules)
- Prior two years W-2’s
- If self employed, additional information may be requested
- Certificate of Eligibility and DD-214 (for VA loans)
- Past two month’s bank statements (all pages, even if blank)
- Past two month’s investment accounts (if any)
- Recent quarterly retirement statement (if any)
- Additional information will be requested if receiving a gift
- Additional information may be requested if you own other property
As the experts in mortgages for Massachusetts homeowners, Direct Finance is ready to help you through every step of the mortgage process.
Direct Finance Corp. is a Massachusetts mortgage broker that has completed thousands of home loan applications and closings. We find the key to a smooth and successful mortgage is organization and communication. We help each of our clients to be well prepared, to gather the necessary documentation, and to understand the mortgage application process.
Let us help you find the right mortgage today. Call Direct Finance Corp. at 877-499-7283.