FHA (Federal Home Administration) Loans
For certain qualified home buyers, an FHA (Federal Home Administration) or VA (Veterans Administration) backed loan can be a great way to afford to purchase or refinance a home. Direct Finance Corp. is an experienced arranger for both FHA and VA loans.
FHA loans are insured by the government to allow a greater number of Americans to own or refinance a home of their own. A variety of FHA mortgage programs are offered to fit your needs. There are several different types of FHA loans. We can analyze your current lifestyle and financial situation and help you determine which is the best choice for your needs.
Some of the advantages offered by an FHA home loan include:
- Low down payment of 3 1/2% (as long as the sale price does not exceed the appraised value)
- Closing costs may be paid by the seller
- No penalty for early payoff of the loan
- Down payment and settlement charges may come from a gift
- Lower credit scores are generally accepted compared to conventional loans
- Higher debt-to-income ratios are generally accepted compared to conventional loans
- You do not have to be a first time home buyer
- Non-occupant co-borrowers are allowed
- May purchase up to a 4 unit multifamily with no prior landlord experience with only 3 1/2% down
- Renovation loans for purchase (with only 3 1/2% down) or refinancing allowed under the FHA 203(k) streamline and full FHA 203(k) programs
- FHA loans benefit many first time buyers who have not been able to save money for large down payments such as recent college graduates, newlyweds, or people still working on completing their education.
Direct Finance Corp. is a mortgage broker that has completed thousands of FHA and VA mortgage loans in Massachusetts. We find the key to a smooth and successful mortgage transaction is organization and communication. We help each of our clients to be well prepared, to gather the necessary documentation, and to understand the mortgage application process.
Let us help you find the right mortgage today. Call Direct Finance Corp. at 877-499-7283 or complete our convenient online request form.